Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Note Card Set

Note card sets made with the specific recipient in mind are among my favorite card making projects.  I hadn't made one for quite some time when a friend asked me to replenish her supply that I made for her a couple of years ago.  

She told me to make whatever I wanted, she didn't have any special requests.  This couple is very active in their retirement community and attend lots of dinner parties, so I wanted to something with a dining theme and one more generic.

I used mostly Paper Source products for the two 4-bar size sets.  I have just a small amount of Paper Source Cement card stock left.  It's always been my favorite color for note card sets, but unfortunately it has been discontinued.  The fine handmade papers at Paper Source are beautiful for lining the envelopes, and I had just enough left of one that looks nice with the Cement card stock for this project.

Two Paper Source block stamps, a fork and thank you, were used for the dining notes.  I love how those turned out.  I made a similar set (slightly different color pallet) for my sister-in-law as that design suits her perfectly.

The feather stamp is from Papertrey Inks Feather Finery set.  I made score lines on the top and bottom of the Cement card stock for a bit of added detail.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my note card project.  Long live snail mail, especially for thank you notes, as who doesn't appreciate receiving a note of thanks in the mail?

Paper Source
Pure White and Cement (discontinued) card stock and envelopes
Fine Handmade Paper
Envelope Liner template
Fork and Thank You block stamps

Papertrey Ink
Feather Finery stamp

Altenew
 Painted Butterflies (thank you) stamp

MFT Stamps
Black Licorice card stock

Versafine Onyx Black ink





2 comments:

  1. Nancy, your note cards are stunning and so professional looking! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cindy. Note card sets and box cards are my favorite projects to make.

      Delete