Monday, May 11, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge 488 - You Are A-maze-ing

I'm back with more cards for Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts winter theme card drive.  I've   been wanting to make some winter/holiday theme maze cards for the hospitalized kids, and this week's MFT Sketch Challenge is a good layout for them.

I made three cards inspired by the sketch, but each layout a bit different.  I used unconventional colors for the little jumping Santa because who says Santa always has to be red? :-)  I typed the sentiment on my computer since the one included in the MFT You're Amazing stamp set has a font larger than I wanted for these cards.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by, and have an amazing day! 


MFT Supplies:
Jingle All The Way stamp and die
English Brick Wall stencil
Circle Shaker Window die
Merry Christmas Circle Frame die
Maze Shape and Spheres
2" Circle Shaker Pouch
Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack
Steel Gray and Cornflower Blue card stock




No comments:

Post a Comment