Saturday, April 11, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge 484 - Happiest of Holidays

Hello, and thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.

I'm still working on cards for Christina Hor's winter theme Cards for Little Hearts drive.  You can read about it here.  For the rest of April, I'll make cards for Christina that have more of a Christmas theme with elves and Santa's.

I used one of the first MFT Christmas stamp sets that I bought a few years ago, Santa's Elves.  The elf is colored with Copic markers.  I added a few details that are hard to see in the photo. The bell and buttons are coated with Glossy Accents, the white fur and stars are coated with clear Wink of Stella, and the ribbon on the little gift is lined with a clear glitter Gel pen.  Instead of a heart as shown in the sketch, I used a triangle.  I made a second elf card similar to the sketch layout as shown below.

Thanks again for stopping by, and have a great day.

 
MFT Supplies:
Santa's Elves stamps and die
Triangle STAX die
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Black Licorice card stock
Black & White Stripes 6x6 paper pack


And a second card to donate






 

2 comments: