Monday, April 6, 2020

MFT Sketch 483 - Warm Winter Wishes

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.  Today I have four more cards for Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts winter theme card drive.  I'll send them to Christina later this fall.  You can read all about Christina's drives here.

This week's sketch features a tall dome shaped tag.  I don't have the tall tag die that was used by most of the design team, so I used the partial die cut method with the Snow Globe die to make mine.

The MFT Holiday Hugs Snowman stamp fit my die cut dome perfectly.  I stamped four snowmen and used Copic markers to color them.  Since I like each donated card to be at least slightly different, the layouts were varied as well.

All of the MFT supplies for the first card are listed below.  Have a great day!


 
MFT Supplies:
Holiday Hugs Snowman stamps
Snow Globe dies
Filled with Joy snowflake die
Proper Pinstripes Pastels and Black & White  6x6 Paper Packs
Summer Splash and Black Licorice card stock

Three more cards ready to donate





No comments:

Post a Comment