Saturday, April 25, 2020

First Anniversary Slimline Card

Today I have an anniversary card that I made for my godson and his wife's first wedding anniversary.

The Alexandra Renke Butterfly Paper made a pretty background for the card.  The two small butterflies were die cut out of the same Butterfly Paper. 

I used Altenew's Bold Alphabet dies for the "happy" and added "first" with MFT Stitched Banner Letters dies.  I do this often, especially on graduation cards.  It's an easy way to personalize each card with the graduate's school name or initials, and the year too.

The "anniversary" was typed on my computer as I didn't have a stamp with the font or size I wanted.

All the panels were cut with Trinity Stamps Stitched Slimline dies.  The card stock is by MFT Stamps. 

Thanks very much for stopping by, and have a great day.


Supplies:
Alexandra Renke Butterfly Paper
Trinity Stamps Stitched Slimline dies and Rock Candy Confetti
Altenew Bold Alphabet dies
MFT Stitched Banner Letters dies
MFT Whip Cream and Gravel Gray card stock
MFT Slanted Sentiment Labels die
Hero Arts Nested Butterfly die



 

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and creative card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy. Thanks so much. It was an easy card to pull together with the pretty Alexandra Renke butterfly paper.

      Delete
  2. Love this! Very creative and pretty

    ReplyDelete