Saturday, March 28, 2020

MFT Sketch 482 - Warmest Wishes

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

Today I have another winter theme card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.  This is the 16th card I've made since January for Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts winter theme card drive.  It's great to get a jump on the cards that I'll donate in the fall.  You can read about Christina's card drives here.

It took me quite awhile to come up with a winter theme card, using MFT supplies, that followed the sketch.  I got hung-up on the vertical candles on the sketch.  Once I moved to thinking in terms of three images, my simple card design was done. 

The snowflakes are embellished with Pretty Pink Posh aquamarine gems.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  

Have a great day!


MFT Supplies:
Filled With Joy snowflake die
Snow Globe Sentiment stamp
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Basic Shapes Circles stencil
Blue Raspberry hybrid ink
Silver Sparkle and Black Licorice card stock





No comments:

Post a Comment