Thursday, March 12, 2020

MFT Sketch 480 - Toasty Greetings

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

Today I have a card for the current MFT sketch challenge.  I'm still working on winter theme cards for Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts drive later this fall.  I'm making at least one card a week using the MFT sketch challenges for a jumping point.  You can read about Christina's card drives here.

When I saw the sketch, I knew right away that the MFT Toasty Greetings set would be perfect for the challenge layout.  The images are colored with Copic markers, and the snowman has a light layer of clear Wink of Stella for a bit of glimmer.  As with most of my donated cards, I used patterned paper for a quick and simple background.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

Have a great day!



MFT Supplies:
Toasty Greetings stamps and dies
Black & White Stripes 6x6 patterned paper
Cactus and Black Licorice card stock




No comments:

Post a Comment