Sunday, March 1, 2020

MFT Sketch 478 - Season's Greetings

Hello, and thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.

I'm working on cards to donate to Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts winter theme card drive later this fall.  I've made 12 cards since the end of January, a good start.  You can read all about Christina's year-round card drives here.

I made eight vertical score lines on the base of my card and used Copic markers to color the images from the Dashing Deer set.  The deer's nose, bird's beak and the berries are all topped with a tiny bit of Glossy Accents.   All of the MFT supplies are listed below. 

 
MFT Supplies:
Dashing Deer stamps and dies
Tag Builder Blueprints 4 sentiment strip die
A2 Rectangle STAX Set 1 die
Smooth White and Black Licorice card stock

Another card using the cute Dashing Deer stamps and dies






No comments:

Post a Comment