Wednesday, August 29, 2018

MFT Sketch 400 - Ho Ho Ho

My idea for this week's MFT sketch challenge card came to me fairly easily, and it was quick and simple to make.  It's not a layout that I would have come up with on my own, and that's what I like about the sketch challenges.

I took a bit of liberty with the sketch and placed the stripes with a diagonal bottom edge since I thought that orientation looked good with the jumping Santa from the MFT Jingle All the Way set.

I started making holiday cards to donate to Send a Smile 4 Kids and Cards for Little Hearts the first week of July.  This card is number 60, and no two are exactly alike.  I think this one will be nice for an older, teenage child.

Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my card, and have a great day!

  
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjsBadxSxhsRcOOXzVfy0kW5m-83khaNgIRcJoD5oDVzvQCSpzlBnXlPg05buYtzpS1vZrXvtAWj5MKMb-2jjR1F36GI083Iuv3Lz8a_99yfb-CLE-8RWTcghNFOVI1yir9WQEt2Fi8cYyU/s1600/MFT_WSC_400.jpg 

MFT Supplies:
Jingle All the Way stamps and die
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Circle Shaker Window and Frame die (star)
A2 Rectangle STAX die 
Cherry Crisp card stock




2 comments:

  1. very cute and love the diagonal sized stripes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janeen! I appreciate your kind comment.

      Delete