Thursday, August 9, 2018

MFT Sketch 397 - Merry Everything

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

I'm making good progress this week on Christmas cards to donate to Send a Smile for Kids and Cards for Little Hearts.   On Monday I used Copic markers to color enough images from the MFT Santa's Elves set for six cards, and this week's sketch was put to good use to assemble and finish off three cards using slight variations the sketch format on each card.

I always like to make a few holiday cards using unconventional Christmas colors.  I like the look of the olive colored tree on this card, and I think the little elf is so cute dressed in red and gold.  For the white base piece, I used a very old Creative Memories corner rounder punch since I don't have round corner rectangle shaped dies.  A checkerboard pattern was drawn on the bottom package for added detail.  Glossy Accents on the Elf's buttons and Wink of Stella on the bell, star and elf's fur trim finished the card.

Have a great day, and thanks again for taking a closer look at my challenge entry.  Your comments are always appreciated!




MFT Supplies:
Santa's Elves stamps and dies
Jingle All the Way sentiment stamp
A2 Rectangle STAX A2 dies
Single Stitch Line Circle Frame die
Cherry Crisp card stock
Black & White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack




No comments:

Post a Comment