Tuesday, August 21, 2018

MFT Color Challenge 99 - Happy Halloween


The colors for this challenge are perfect for a couple more Halloween cards for Send a Smile For Kids.  Instead of Latte, I used Biscotti.   Instead of Cement, I used Gravel Gray.  For Persimmon, a sheet of Calm & Cozy Chevron 6x6 paper worked along with a R05 Copic marker.  The black card stock is from my stash. 

Both of the maze cards I made are shown below, but I just entered one.  I think these maze cards are fun for kids who are spending Halloween in one of the hospitals around the country that SAS4Kids supports.

Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my card! 



 

MFT Supplies: 
Fab-BOO-lous Friends stamps and dies
Stars in the Sky - Vertical die
Solid Birch Trees die
Cloud stencil (2nd card)
A2 Rectangle STAX - Set 1
Circle Shaker Window & Frame dies
Maze Shapes, Circle Shaker Pouches and Maze Spheres
Calm & Cozy Chevron 6x6 paper pack
Black & White Stripes 6x6 paper packs
 Biscotti and Gravel Gray card stock
Extreme Black Hybrid ink pad




No comments:

Post a Comment