Saturday, August 4, 2018

MFT Sketch 396 - Dashing By

After spending a few days making Halloween cards to donate to Send a Smile 4 Kids, I've gone back to making winter holiday cards, this one to donate to Cards for Little Hearts.  You can read about their year-round card drives here.

I love the cute MFT Dashing By girl on a sled.  It is easy to color with Copic markers and I've made many cards with it over the past two years.  I used the new to me MFT Snowfall horizontal die for the background and formatted my card to fit this week's MFT sketch challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!


 
MFT Supplies:
 Dashing By stamp and die
Snowfall Horizontal die
Tiny Trees dies
A@ Rectangle STAX 2 die
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Gravel Gray and Sno Cone card stock



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment