Sunday, August 9, 2020

MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge 501 - Thank You From Owl Of Us

Hello.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.

For the next few weeks I'll be working on cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids, and nationwide organization that supplies pediatric hospitals with handmade cards for the patients, their families and hospital staff.  I send my cards to a very kind woman, Anne, in Pennsylvania and she distributes them to four pediatric hospitals in the Northeast.  It's a great program.  Anne has a current need for birthday and thank you cards.  The thank you cards can be made with designs that a child might pick-out for the recipient, or adult designs as well.

For today's thank you card, I combined two MFT sets featuring owls.  The sentiment was made by cutting apart two sentiments from the Wild Woodland stamp set.  I turned the sketch to a horizontal orientation so I could use the Horizontal Skinny Stripes die.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

I hope you have a great day! 

 

MFT Supplies:
I'm Owl Yours stamps and dies
Wild Woodland stamps and die
Wild Greenery die
Skinny Stripes - Horizontal die
A2 Rectangle STAX die
Gumdrop Green, Cactus and  Chocolate Brown card stock

Copic Markers:
G43, YG61, YG63, E41, E42 and E57
PrismaColor Pencils:
PC911 and PC941


 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Thank You card! It's a great card for a family to give to hospital staff.

    ReplyDelete