Friday, August 7, 2020

MFT Stamps 2020 Summer School - Day 4 - Ombre

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

Today I have a card for day 4 of the MFT Stamps 2020 Summer School challenge.  Once again I'm making a baby card to donate to Send A Smile for Kids.

The focal point of my card is a Baby Onesie die cut.  I used the Skinny Stripes die to make the ombre element on the upper portion of the onesie.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

 

MFT Supplies:
Baby Onesie die
Stars in the Sky - Vertical die
Skinny Stripes - Horizontal die
A2 Rectangle STAX dies
More Essential Sentiments stamp
Blue Breeze, Blue Yonder, Cornflower, Blueberry
and After Midnight card stock
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute and once again so awesome of you to donate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy. I hit a creative slump when the two organizations I donate to suspended collecting cards. I was so happy to recently learn that the woman I send my cards to for Send A Smile 4 Kids is accepting donations again.

      Delete