Thursday, August 6, 2020

MFT Stamps 2020 Summer School - Day 3 - Symmetry

For day 3 of the MFT Stamps 2020 Summer School challenge I have another baby card to donate to Send A Smile 4 Kids.

Today's design element is symmetry.  Again I used the Bundle of Baby Clothes die set.  This design was easy for me as I often make CAS symmetrical cards.  

 All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Thanks very much for taking a closer look at my card.

 MFT Stamps:
Bundle of Baby Clothes die
Welcome Baby sentiment stamp
Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window die
A2 Rectangle STAX die
Black and White Stripes 6x6 paper pack
Red Hot, Cement Gray and Black Licorice card stock
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! That little outfit is just darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy. It reminds my of the cute little OshKosh shortalls that were so popular when my daughter was a little toddler.

      Delete