Monday, August 19, 2019

MFT Sketch 450 - Oh Deer

I'm still working on Christmas and winter theme cards for Send a Smile 4 Kids and Cards for Little Hearts.  I skipped entering a card in  last week's MFT Sketch challenge, but I did get eight cards done last week for the two card drives.  I followed the MFT sketch for a few of them, but I used products from other companies and I prefer not to enter those in the MFT challenges.

The new to me MFT Dashing Deer stamp and die set is my favorite holiday set at the moment.  I think the little deer are so sweet, and they are quick to color with Copic markers.

I made two cards using this week's MFT sketch.  For the "tag" base on the cards, I used a die from the Blueprints 4, Tag Builder set. I made it longer by cutting a bottom and top section out of different papers.  The tag loop at the top was cut off.  

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.   Thanks very much for stopping by to take a look at my card, and have a great day!


A second card







MFT Supplies:
Dashing Deer stamps and dies
Blueprints 4 Tag Builder die
Solid Birch Tree die
Scenic Snow Globe (tree dies, 2nd card)
Snow Globe Sentiment Strip die
Tiny Hearts Pastels 6x6 Paper Pack
Blue Yonder card stock




No comments:

Post a Comment