Sunday, August 4, 2019

MFT Sketch 448 - Ho Ho Ho

Hello, and thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my card for this week's MFT Sketch challenge.

I made a Christmas card to donate to Send a Smile for Kids.  I've been working on holiday cards for SAS4Kids and Cards for Little Hearts since June.  The sketch challenges are a great jumping point for the cards and I usually make two or three, each slightly different, so I'll be ready to donate to both card drives this fall.

My card follows the sketch fairly closely.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.    Have a great
day!


 
MFT Supplies:
Bundle of Baby Clothese dies (thin stripe & bows)
Jingle All the Way stamp and die
Circle Shaker Window and Frame (star die)
Stitched Alphabet Letters dies
Card stock:  Elf Green, Wild Cherry and Smooth White



2 comments:

  1. What a fun Xmas card here Nancy, lovely bright colours and I love that happy Santa too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete