Sunday, August 25, 2019

MFT Color Challenge 124 - Dashing By

What pretty colors for the current MFT Color Challenge!  I've always liked the combination of blue and green.

My card features the cute Dashing By stamp and die set colored with Copic markers.  For Limelight, I used YG41 and G14 Copic markers, so my green is a deeper shade.  The snowflakes are coated with clear Wink of Stella for some sparkle.

This is the 50th card I've made since the middle of June for the Send a Smile 4 Kids holiday and Cards for Little Hearts winter theme card drives.  I'll be taking a break from card making in September, so it feels good to have some donated cards done so I can start on our personal Christmas cards in October.

Thanks very much for stopping by, and I hope you have a dashing good day!


 
MFT Supplies:
Dashing By stamps and die
Snowflake die
LJD Jumbo Peek-a-Boo circle die
Petite Plaid 6x6 paper pack
Lush Lagoon card stock 




No comments:

Post a Comment