Monday, February 5, 2018

MFT Sketch 370 and Color Challenge 86 - Oceans of Love

One last Valentine that I needed, and entries for MFT Sketch 370 and Color Challenge 86 are all covered with today's card.

I think the MFT Mermazing mermaids are so cute.  I wanted her to be blowing bubbles, and since it's a Valentine's Day card, I put glossy accents on some tiny hearts and placed them floating upward.  I'm not sure anyone else will know that's what they are, but I do :-).  I made the background waves on the heart by die cutting a Hit the Slopes hill out of an acetate sheet and used it to and blend Distress Ink on the heart.  The images are colored with Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a mermazing day!


 
 
MFT Supplies: 
Mermazing stamps and dies
Stitched Heart STAX die
Hit the Slopes die
Peach Bellini dye ink
Razzle Berry cardstock

1 comment: