Thursday, February 22, 2018

Instagram Crafty Crew February 2018 Hard Challenge

This month's IGCC Hard Challenge was a tic tac toe board of options.  I chose the human, die cut and background stamp.  I was determined to use at least one stamp that I hadn't inked-up recently, and I wanted to make a birthday card.

I decided to use the cute Stampingbella Pamela the Poinsettia stamp in a non-holiday way.  I think she works perfectly as a springtime birthday girl.  I hadn't used the Tiny Birthday cling background stamp by The Ton for a couple of years, and it worked well for some detail behind Pamela.

I'll send this card to one of the girls from the Little Warriors Happy Mail FB group I belong to.  The group sends happy mail to kids with chronic health issues.

Thanks for stopping by!

Image colored with Copic markers
Supplies:
Stampingbella Pamela the Poinsettia stamp and die
The Ton Tiny Birthday cling background stamp
MFT Stitched Oval Frame die
MFT patterned papers
Lil' Inker banner die

No comments:

Post a Comment