Monday, February 10, 2020

MFT Sketch 475 - Dashing By

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

Today I have a card for the current MFT Sketch challenge.  I made another card for Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts 2020 winter and holiday theme card drive.  You can read more about Christina's card drives here.

When I saw the angled strip on the bottom of the sketch, I knew right away that the cute Dashing By girl on her sled would be the perfect focal point.  The image is colored with Copic markers and the slope is coated with clear Wink of Stella for a bit of snowy shimmer.  The background piece was scored in a grid configuration.  The score lines don't show up well in my photo, but I like the subtle interest that they add.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Have a great day.

  
 
MFT Supplies:
Dashing By stamps and die
Circle Shaker Window and Frame dies
Snowfall Horizontal die
Stitched Basic Edges die
Smooth White and Sno Cone card stock



 

No comments:

Post a Comment