Monday, February 3, 2020

MFT Color Challenge 134 - Birthday Wishes

The combination of colors for the current MFT Color Challenge, Summer Splash, Tropical Teal, Gravel Gray and Steel Gray, are so pretty.  I made three cards using those colors this week.

This card features the MFT Fresh Cut Flowers stamp.  I used Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Wow! Opaque Bright White Super Fine embossing powder.  The image is colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I hadn't used them for quite some time, but I enjoying doing so today. 

I finished the coloring, and then decided it was too plain.  So I reluctantly added some splatters, and instantly wished I hadn't.  I had a big blob of color on the upper left side.  I tried to blot it off, but it still looked messy, so I added some Pretty Pink Posh Aquamarine embellishments to conceal it.  I'm not thrilled with the placement of them, but decided to just go with it.   The finished card is an A6 size, 4 1/2" x 6 1/4".

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a closer look at my card, and have a great day.


 

MFT Supplies:
Fresh Cut Flowers stamp
Bitty Birthday Wishes sentiment stamp
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Tropical Teal, Gravel Gray and Steel Gray card stock







2 comments:

  1. absolutely amazing! your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rosemary, for your kind comment. I appreciate it!

      Delete