Saturday, January 11, 2020

MFT Color Challenge 133 - Grrreetings

For the current MFT Color Challenge, I have another card for Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts heart theme card drive.  You can read about Christina's program that benefits pediatric cardiac patients here.

The colors for the challenge are Grout Gray, Electric Red. Gravel Gray and Tickled Pink.  I used Wild Cherry for the red, and Copic markers RV10 and RV02 for the Tickled Pink.

As I often do for donated kids cards, I used the Monster Sized stamp and die set.  It's cute for boys or girls, and the images are quick to color.

I saw a center opening card on Instagram last week and decided to make one for this challenge.  I'd like to acknowledge the creator of the card that I was inspired by, but I didn't make a note of who it was, and of course I can't remember or find the post on Instagram at this point!

A piece of white card stock was cut to 8 1/2-inches wide and 5 1/2-inches high. Next each end was scored and folded at 2 1/8-inches.  Half of the red heart was glued to the right side flap, and half of the gray heart was glued to the left side.  The Copic colored monsters were popped up with foam tape, and wiggly eyes were added.  I used a clear glitter pen to color their teeth.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a grrreat day!



 

MFT Supplies:
Monster Sized stamps and dies
Stitched Hearts STAX dies
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Card stock:  Grout Gray, Wild Cherry and Gravel Gray

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love all your little monster cards...and the dino card!

    ReplyDelete