Saturday, January 4, 2020

MFT Color Challenge 132 and Sketch Challenge 470 - Sending Monster Sized Love

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.  Today I have a card for the current MFT Color and Sketch Challenges. 

I'm working on cards for Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts card drive.  February is Heart Month, and Christina has a wonderful program that supplies pediatric cardiac patients in three children's hospitals with heart theme cards during the month of February.  You can read more about the card drive here

I love the color combination of the Color Challenge - Gravel Gray, Red Hot, Limelight and Field Day.  I have all four colors of the MFT card stock and used each one on my card.  The cute Monster Sized images are colored with Copic markers and I added wiggly eyes.  I used the Skinny Stripes die for the background areas, and four die sets for the various sizes of hearts.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below. 

Have a great day!


 

 MFT Supplies:
Monster-Sized stamps and dies
Skinny Stripes - Horizontal die
 Mail Box, Circle Frame & Window, Bundle of Baby Clothes and Deer Love heart dies
Card Stock:  Gravel Gray, Red Hot, Limelight and Field Day



No comments:

Post a Comment