Sunday, December 1, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 25

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

Today is day 25 of Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  You can read about Tracey's fun event and play along here.

Honey Bee Stamps is Tracey's guest today.  There are so many creative tags on the blog.  I especially like Emily's tag, seen here.   The background, colors and shape of it are so pretty.

I needed to make a tag for a red and gold gift bag.  My tag is bold, not soft and pretty like Emily's, and I like the shape of hers much better, but this works for my purposes.

I used a Lil' Inker Designs cover up die for my lattice piece, and Essentials by Ellen dies for the sentiment and gold berry stems.  All of the supplies are listed below.

Thank you to Honey Bee Stamps, Emily, and all the designers for their participation and beautiful inspiration.

Twenty-five down, and one bonus day to go!


Supplies:
Lil' Inker Pierced Chevron Cover Up die
Essentials by Ellen:
Merry & Bright sentiment die
Wild Garden berry stem die
MFT:
Elegant Rectangles STAX die
Tag Builder Blueprint 4 die (top loop)
Snow Globes sentiment stamp
Card Stock:  Smooth White, Brushed Gold, and Poppy\

Versmark ink
Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder
Trinity Stamps Rock Candy Confetti
Washi Tape from my stash
Michael's/Celebrate It ribbon






 

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely design! I like the shape a lot, and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for linking this up with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete