Monday, December 2, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Bonus Day 26

Today I have the last tag for Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  You can read about Tracey's fun event and play along here.

Today's guest is Hello Bluebird.  They have some adorable images and the designer's have tons of tag inspiration on the blog.

I thought Anja's (here) red, multiple shade of blue, and kraft tags were super cute.  I love the colors, her coloring is beautiful, and the array of layouts are terrific.

I made a tag to match a kraft and silver gift bag.  Since I don't have any Hello Bluebird products, I used a deer from the MFT Dashing Deer set for my main image.  All of the supplies are listed below.

Many thanks to Hello Bluebird, Anja, and all the designer's for their inspiration.

It's been a great event, and I'm all set with 26 gift tags to match wrapping paper and gift bags that I have on hand.


MFT Supplies:
Dashing Deer stamps and die
Tag Builder Blueprints 4
Little Snowflakes die
Smooth White, Red Hot, Blue Yonder and Silver Shine card stock
Homespun Gingham, Tiny Check Brights and
Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots 6x6 paper packs
Other:
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Michael's/Celebrate It twine

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet and adorable tag. Love the little reindeer. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...your little reindeer is ever so sweet! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete