Monday, September 24, 2018

MFT Sketch 403 & Color 101 - Hello There

Hello there, and thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my card for the current MFT sketch and color challenges.

Summer Splash, Tropical Teal, Wild Cherry and Coral Crush is a pretty combination for the color challenge.  I used MFT Summer Splash and Cherry Crisp card stock, Copic markers to add some teal and coral, and gray and black as my neutrals.

Two sizes of Copic colored blooms from the MFT Sketchy Flowers set made a quick and easy focal point for my card based on the sketch challenge.  I added some white dots to the blooms, and few pieces of clear confetti for a bit of sparkle.




 

MFT Supplies:
Sketchy Flowers stamps and dies
More Essential Sentiments stamp
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
A2 Rectangle STAX die
Black & White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack
Summer Splash & Cherry Crisp card stock




 

No comments:

Post a Comment