Monday, September 17, 2018

MFT Sketch 402 - Boo!

For this week's MFT sketch, I made a Halloween card for a little boy, Jackson.  I think the MFT Super Boy is perfect for him as he has several serious and chronic health issues that he faces everyday.  He' a great little guy, and I want to wish him a very happy Halloween.

The Super Boy is colored with Copic markers, and all products are MFT except the little "Boo!" bag which I decided to use in place of the sentiment strip on the sketch, and the grass boarder die.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card.  I hope you have a super day!

 

MFT Supplies:
Super Boy stamp and dies
Solid Birch Trees dies
Fab-BOO-lous Friends stamp and die (pumpkin)
A2 Rectangle STAX dies
Cloud stencil
Stitched Alpha Banners die (J)
Extreme Black Hybrid Ink
Wild Wisteria Dye Ink
Chocolate Brown and Kraft card stock

Other Supplies:
Essentials by Ellen  Bear Ware 2 stamp and die (Boo! bag)
Lawn Fawn Grassy Boarder die
Copic Markers
Paper Source Pure White card stock












No comments:

Post a Comment