Tuesday, March 13, 2018

MFT Color Challenge 89 - Amazing Owls

For this month's Color Challenge I made another maze card.  I like to have these fun cards on hand and ready to send off to an older child in a FB group I belong to that supports chronically ill kids by sending happy mail and cheer to them.

I love the combination of colors:  Sour Apple, Orange Fizz, Daffodil and Berrylicious.  I had MFT card stock on hand for all the colors except Berrylicious, so I added blue to the owls with Copic markers.   I added some detail to the owls with a Micron Multiliner pen, something I've been doing for a while.  MFT just added some super cute owls with lots of details to their line, and I love that the new set includes a cute baby owl.  For now I'll stick with my set, but I'm sure I'll give in and order the new ones one day!

These Color Challenges have become favorites of mine as they force me to work with color combinations that I normally don't gravitate to.  Thanks for taking a look, and have an amazing day!


MFT Supplies:
I'm Owl Yours stamps and dies
In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangles STAX
Double Stitched Squares dies
Circle Shaker Window and Frame dies
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Maze Shapes and Spheres
Circle Shaker Pouch
Card stock:  Sour Apple, Orange Fizz and Daffodil
Black & White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment