Wednesday, November 15, 2017

MFT Color Challenge 81 and Sketch Challenge 359 - Amazing Birthday

I made an interactive birthday card for my stash inspired by the current Color and Sketch Challenges at MFT Stamps.

The square is tilted for some fun interest, and I made a small corner pop-up for the sentiment instead running a thin sentiment strip across the card per the sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 




 
MFT Supplies:
In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX die
Double Stitched Square die
Circle Shaker Window & Frame dies
Maze Shapes - Rainbow
Mase Spheres
Circle Shaker Pouch
You're A-maze-ing stamps
Cheeky Monkey stamp
Daffodil card stock
Black & White Basics 6x6 Paper Pack

2 comments:

  1. I spy SO many MFT goodies I've had my eye on, Nancy... love what you've done with them! That cheeky monkey is looking dapper, and the little maze brings me right back to my childhood - a very good memory, it is! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete