Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Instagram Crafty Crew November 2017 Hard Challenge

For the Instagram Crafty Crew November Hard Challenge, we were asked to make a Magic Slider Card.  I used a tutorial by Sandiebella, Sandie Shores, found on the Stampingbella website.  This was my first attempt at making one. 

The tutorial was a big help, but next time I'll make some adjustments.  I accidentally made the pull-up tag a little too big, I think it shouldn't be so noticeable.  Also next time I'll adjust all the measurements so the card will fit on one of my standard card bases with a matching envelope.  Sandie's instructions were written for a slightly different card size.  But again, her tutorial was a big help and the instructions were easy to follow.

I used Copic markers to color the Tiny Townie, Pamela The Poinsettia stamp by Stampingbella.  Such a cute image! 





Thanks for taking a look!




No comments:

Post a Comment