Monday, April 26, 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge 538 - Birthday Wishes

It's been a while since I've colored a floral panel, so I decided to use the MFT Harmonious Hibiscus stamp and my Copic markers for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge.

I stamped the image with MFT Natural Hybrid Ink and attempted a no-line coloring technique.  I definitely need more practice!  I also colored all the white space with a Copic marker, B00 Frost Blue, for the first time.  I didn't get the color as even as I would have liked, but I think the flowers look pretty with the blue background.  Since I only needed a circle focal point for my card, I was able to use the remainder of the 6x6 panel to make another card.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by.


MFT Supplies:
Natural Hybrid Ink Pad
Harmonious Hibiscus Background stamp
Bitty Birthday Wishes sentiment stamp 
Blueprints 27 sentiment strip die
Black & White Stripes 6x6 paper pack
Black Licorice card stock

Coloring Supplies:
Copic markers RV11, R81, R83, R85, G20, YG11, YG13, B00
Prisma Color pencils PC913, PC929, PC930
Micron 005 black fine line marker




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your fabulous coloring on this lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete