Monday, May 7, 2018

MFT Color Challenge 92 - You've Got Mail


Today I have an entry for the current MFT Color challenge featuring Steel Blue, Lemon Chiffon, Safety Orange and Blue Yonder.   Again, it's a combination of colors that I normally wouldn't think of using.  It took me a while to come up with an idea for a card, but once I decided on a general "hello" type card using the MFT Mail Box and A Tweet Hello sets, it came together quickly.

I don't have Safety Orange card stock or ink, but my YR24 Copic marker was the perfect match. I used the Copic Color Matches reference guide found in the Resources tab on the MFT blog page to determine which Copic would be best.  The chart is really handy for matching Copics to MFT card stock and ink colors.
Thanks for taking a look at my card, and I hope you have a great day.



 


MFT Supplies:
Mail Box dies
A Tweet Hello stamps and dies
You've Got Mail sentiment stamp
Bundle of Baby Clothes (heart die)
A2 Rectangle STAX Set 1 dies
Double Stitched Oval STAX die
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels 6x6 Paper Pack
Blue Yonder and Gravel Gray card stock






No comments:

Post a Comment