Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Essentials by Ellen January 2018 Mix It Up Challenge with Concord & Ninth

For this month's Essentials by Ellen Mix It Up Challenge, I used the Happy Day stamp and die by Concord & Ninth along with the "it's your day" sentiment stamp from the EBE Wish Big stamp set.  

I used ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the pretty cake.  I tried to keep the colors soft and light, something I struggle with.   

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you are having a great day!

Supplies:
EBE Wish Big stamp
Concord & Ninth Happy Day stamp and die
MFT Stamps Pink Lemonade and Grout Gray cardstock
MFT Stam[s Proper Pinstripes 6x6 paper pack
Hero Arts Satin Pearl embossing powder
Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers:
028 Pale Pink, 045 Pale Green, 071 Flesh, 083 Lilac, 901 Gray Tint

No comments:

Post a Comment