Friday, October 27, 2017

Essentials by Ellen October 2017 Pin Sights Challenge

The pink Christmas tree on this month's EH Pin Sights Inspiration Board immediately caught my eye.  My Mom had a little pink 12" tall artificial Christmas tree that she'd put on our pink and gray tile bathroom counter every Christmas season.  Pink bathroom tile was very popular in the 1960's.

I kept my card very CAS using the Geo Tree dies by Julie Ebersole.  To make the teal ornaments, I used an extra-small hole punch and covered each paper dot with a tall dollop of Glossy Accents so they look like little ornaments.  The top panel and the tree are popped-up with foam tape for dimension.


Essentials by Ellen supplies:
Geo Tree dies
Merry & Bright sentiment stamps
Other:
Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangle dies



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Can't believe my eye didn't even register that pink tree in the photo til I saw your post. Love your design and wonderful execution. (And we had a pink tile bathroom too. My mom combined olive green accents with it!)

    ReplyDelete