Saturday, February 9, 2019

MFT Sketch 423 & Color Challenge 110 - Congratulations You Two


It's time for another MFT Sketch Challenge.  I like these challenges as a way to add to my stash, make cards to donate, and stretch my card making creativity too.  My plan was to make a new baby girl card with the Color Challenge prompts, but when I saw the new sketch I decided to combine the two.

I used the Bundle of Baby Clothes set to die cut the sweet clothes out of Smooth White, the challenge colors of Tickled Pink and Wild Wisteria and the coordinating Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots patterned papers as well.  Gray Grout was used for the base, and for the Steel Gray I used gray ink for the sentiment.  The cute little hangers were die cut out of silver card stock from my stash.  The sentiment stamp is from the MFT Splendid Swans set.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card, and have a great day!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgIHidrcWtLXqWCMZyEteqaEXUjplRZHGaTSiJUppe8FbGQ0n5L0vHW95Sy6jZ_LqiNjCcVcDwHd61nBN1XpP7UaQEOyahIH-niC6FuqbIVisqa5P1CEDOwbx2zTrdlI2dyVlnbzsSsCmzd/s1600/MFT_WSC_423.jpg 
 

MFT Supplies: 
Bundle of Baby Clothes dies
Splendid Swans sentiment stamp
Blueprints 27 frame and sentiment strip
Gray Grout, Tickled Pink, Wild Wisteria and Smooth White card stock
Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels 6x6 Paper Pack




4 comments: