Wednesday, February 6, 2019

AAA Cards - CAS Game #133 - One Layer with Optional Twist: Love

It's time for another AAA Cards CAS game, and this time it's one layer cards with an optional 'love' theme.

I rarely make one layer cards, or masculine cards, so I decided to combine those two elements to challenge myself even further.

Although it looks like a very simple card, for me it wasn't easy.  But after a few attempts I came up with a layout that I liked.  In order leave it alone and resist adding more to it, I shifted my attention and made a matching liner for the envelope.  Once I had the envelope done, I was satisfied with the end result.

All of the supplies are listed below.  Thanks very much for stopping by to take a closer look at my card.





Supplies:
MFT Stamps Grout Gray card stock
Papertrey Ink Feather Finery stamps
Essentials by Ellen Many Thanks stamp (heart)
Memento ink:  London Fog, Gray Flannel & Lady Bug
Paper Source A2 envelope & liner template
gray liner paper from my stash




4 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Nancy! Love the sweet image and all that fabulous empty white space. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Jane, I appreciate your kind comments and encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Nancy! Beautifully CAS and I love how you turned to your envelope to stop working on the card! That made me smile - I must remember that trick! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lucie. These CAS challenges are helping me learn when to stop and the let simplicity of the design shine!

    ReplyDelete