Tuesday, January 15, 2019

MFT Color Challenge 109 - Stomping By to Say Hello

I was trying to decide what to make for the current MFT Color Challenge when my sister-in-law called and asked me if I had time to make a card for a seven year old boy who's in the hospital recovering from surgery.  Perfect!  After giving her a few options, I was on my way with a maze and dinosaur theme.

The colors for the challenge are Limelight (I used Sour Apple), Kraft, Blu Raspberry and Sno Cone.  As always, I referred to the handy MFT reference guide that matches Copic colors to MFT card stock and ink.  Since I wanted to use three or four dinosaurs and a maze, I used a 5 1/2" square card base.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Thanks for stomping by, and I hope you have a dino-mite day :-)


 

MFT Supplies:
Delightful Dinosaurs stamps and dies
Clouds stencil
Hit the Slopes dies
Wild Greenery dies
Circle Shaker Window and Frames dies
Circle Shaker Pouch
Maze Shape and  Maze Spheres
Card Stock:
Sour Apple, Kraft, Blu Raspberry and Sno Cone





No comments:

Post a Comment