Tuesday, January 15, 2019

MFT Birthday Project - "Time to Shine" - Celebrate

This month's MFT Birthday Project theme is "Time to Shine" with sparkle, glitter, sequins and metallics on a birthday card.

For the sparkle aspect of my card, I used MFT Silver Sparkle card stock.  It's my favorite silver paper, it has just the right amount of glittery shine.  I had a hard time getting a photograph of my card that really does it justice, but it's so pretty in person.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card.




 MFT Supplies:
Mandala die
Celebrate die
Wild Greenery dies
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Beary Special Birthday sentiment stamp
Silver Sparkle card stock
Pink Lemonade card stock
Heavy Weight Translucent Vellum






No comments:

Post a Comment