Sunday, April 11, 2021

MFT Color Challenge 163 - Hip Hip Hooray

After missing a couple of the MFT weekly Sketch Challenges, I'm back with a card for the current Color Challenge.

The colors for the challenge are Princess Pink, Poppin' Pink, Prickly Pear, all from the new collection of MFT colors, and Gravel Gray.  I used the retired Razzle Berry and Sour Apple MFT card stock, both look close to the new colors.

I hadn't used the retired MFT Toad-ally Awesome stamp set for quite a while, and thought it would be perfect for the green element of the challenge.  I've always loved pink and green combos.  My toad has some simple Copic coloring, and I used heavyweight vellum for the balloon.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your day has lots of joy!



 

MFT Supplies:
Toad-ally Awesome stamps and die
Hip Hip Hooray dies
Perfect Fit Balloon die
Mini Clouds stencil
Heavyweight Translucent Vellum
Razzle Berry and Sour Apple card stock 





No comments:

Post a Comment