Thursday, September 27, 2018

MFT Sketch 404 - You're FAB-BOO-LOUS

Today I have a fun Halloween card that I made for an eight year old boy.  This week's MFT sketch lends itself to a good format for a maze game type of card.

I used the MFT Fab-BOO-lous Friends stamp and die set for the main images, and the cloud stencil to create a background piece.  All of the MFT supplies I used are listed below.

Thanks very much for taking a closer look at my card, and have a fabulous day!


 
MFT Supplies:
Fab-BOO-lous Friends stamps and dies
Cloud Stencil
Circle Shaker Window and Frame dies
Circle Shaker Pouch
Maze Shape and Spheres
Gravel Gray card stock (grass)
Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink
Extreme Black Hybrid Ink

Other Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Grassy Boarder die
Recollections black card stock
Paper Source A2 Pure White Fold Over Note Card



 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment