Monday, July 23, 2018

MFT Sketch 394 - Ghostly Greetings

After getting a start on Christmas cards last week, I thought I'd step back and make a few Fall and Halloween cards to donate to Send A Smiles 4 Kids.

The cute Fab-BOO-lous Friends set by MFT is perfect for this week's sketch challenge.  The images are super quick and easy to color with Copic markers, and they are just the right size for the four square format of the sketch.  

I made four slightly different cards with the set.  I will send them, along with several more Fall theme cards yet to be made, to a SAS4Kids volunteer in Pennsylvania.  She will then forward them to four children's hospitals in the northeast.  It's a great program that I enjoy supporting throughout the year. 

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a fab-boo-lous day!

 

MFT Supplies:
Fab-BOO-lous Friends stamps and dies
Double Stitched Squares dies
English Brick Wall stencil
In the Buff Premium Dye ink
Tiny Check Brights 6x6 paper pack
Steel Gray card stock 


No comments:

Post a Comment