Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Pop-Up Box Card for a Sweet Baby Boy

Now this is my kind of a laundry day!  I love making these little box cards, and baby cards are always especially fun.

Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up die really makes quick work of getting the box ready to decorate.  The Bundle of Baby Clothes dies by MFT Stamps  have lots of options for creating an adorable baby wardrobe.  I added some stripes to the t-shirts and shortalls so they'd have more details.  I used a MFT Stamps Cloud stencil and Distress Ink to add interest on the back panel behind the clotheslines.  The tiny clothes pins are die cut out of wood paper from my stash.   Lots of die cutting, and lots of gluing tiny pieces made this project a bit time consuming, but I love how it turned out.

My very dear friend needed a boy baby shower card, and I was pleased to give her this one.
Thanks for taking a look at this fun project! 



Supplies:
Lawn Fawn:
Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up die
Grassy Boarder die
MFT Stamps:
Bundle of Baby Clothes dies
Welcome Baby stamps
Proper Pinstripes Pastels, Plaid Patterns & Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots 6x6 Paper Packs
Sour Apple, Blue Breeze and Blueberry card stock










1 comment: